Well hello there 🙂
I spent a couple of weeks in November making a really awesome puffin blanket, and I have decided that I want to make this puffin blanket into a crochet along! – I want to make more cute awesome blankets!!
The blanket I made is a granny square pixel blanket – it is 25 squares by 25 squares and came out to be 125cm square!
(he’s cute isn’t he!)
I have decided that I am going to make patterns for 11 more critters that I think are quintessentially British – that will be 12 in total! Half of them I will make into big granny square pixel blankets like Mr Puffin and the other 6 I will make as C2C squares and make them into cushions 😀
I will release the patterns for them on the 2nd Saturday of each month so here is a list and dates for your diaries… although you are only getting clues as to what each critter will be!
- January – 13th – Puff Puff Puffin
- February – 10th – “Yaawnn… Time to wake up I suppose… Why am I in a teapot?!”
- March – 10th – Mad as a March – – – –
- April – 14th – “Who’s that grey guy stealing my nuts?!”
- May – 12th – Crafty like a – – –
- June – 9th – what a hoot!
- July – 14th – QUACK
- August – 11th – Stripey like a humbug
- September – 8th – “In a few months I’ll be in a pear tree…”
- October – 13th – Prickly little fellow
- November – 10th- “I’ll be rockin’ soon”
- December – 8th – **Headlights** “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
If you would like to join me then please feel free! I have made a Facebook group where the patterns will be downloadable for free!