Well of course Mr. Percival was going to be first! I really do love how he turned out!
You can grab the pattern over in the British Wildlife CAL Facebook group – he is in the files section for you 🙂
and here is a little FactFile about Puffins… because why not?!
- A puffin weighs about the same as a can of Coke!
- There are 8 Islands around the world called Puffin Island – we used to visit one in the summer holidays!
- They shed their fancy colourful beaks after the breeding season – like deer shed their antlers!
- They have the nickname Sea Parrots because of their colourful beaks
- A baby puffin is called a Puffling! how cute!
And here is a list of the Yarns I used 🙂 (Spot the odd one out 😉 )