You can grab the pattern over in the British Wildlife CAL Facebook group – she can be found in the files section 🙂 Or you can find this pattern over on my ravelry page 🙂
And here is a little FactFile about Squirrels!
- Although they moult their coats twice a year, red squirrels only moult their ear tufts in late autumn!
- Baby squirrels are called kittens 🙂
- They weigh around 300g – about the same as 4 mars bars!
- Red squirrels have 4 fingers on each hand and 5 toes on each foot!
- Talking of hands they can be left or right-handed when eating a pine cone!
And here is a list of the Yarns I used – the amounts are for making a granny square blanket! 🙂