I HAVEN’T GOT A REALLY NICE PICTURE OF THE FINISHED FENTON YET! I am still weaving in the ends! so for now, here is the -slightly unfinished- product.
And here is a little FactFile about Foxes!
- Foxes actually eat mostly worms! and rubbish – they will eat anything they can get a hold of, but their diet in rural areas consists of a lot of worms and bugs
- They have over 28 different calls to communicate with each other
- Red foxes are one of the most abundant predators in the world – owing to the fact that they can adapt so well to living in close contact with humans
- A huge red fox was killed in Scotland after starting to feed on lambs! it weighed 17.2kg, the normal size for a red fox is around 7kg
- Adult males are called dogs, females are called vixens and their babies are called kits
And here is a list of the Yarns I used – the amounts are for making a granny square blanket! 🙂
- 25g grey – Women’s Institute Premium Acrylic White
- 25g light brown – Marriner Double Knit Beige
- 50g brown – Marriner Double Knit Mink
- 50g black – Women’s Institute Premium Acrylic Black
- 150g white – Marriner Double Knit White
- 250g reddish brown (main body colour) – Stylecraft Special Double Knit Copper
- 350g background colour (I used a variegated turquoise/black ) – Stylecraft Special Double Knit Atlantis